Facilitymanagement – alternative spelling facility
management, also called property management or
investment management – refers to the administration and
management of buildings, facilities and equipment.”
Projekt Kraft’s facility management and shop service entails the efficient management of your retail space, especially in the field of shopfitting, lighting and technology housing.
A comprehensive view of your architecture and real estate needs is emphasized. Loyal to our motto “building brands”, our team of construction and facility managers independently supervises your successful retail concepts.
Our many years of experience with international projects and specific industry know-how accumulated greatly benefits the client.
The maintenance supervisor service of Projekt Kraft’s facility management program showcases our technicians’ expertise,
starting with changing of lamps & light fixtures, moving on to the service of doors & windows (greasing, lock maintenance etc…), and finally to establishing preventative measures and security precautions.
Ongoing repair work and maintenance of all technological systems & installations is also part of our shop service, as well as assembling and dismantling of fixtures, or check & cleaning of illuminated advertising signs.
Furthermore, we offer a continuous maintenance routine for technical and other components, installations and miscellaneous devices, carrying out all repairs according to regulatory requirements, and we provide 24 hour emergency and service disruption programs.
The service spectrum of Projekt Kraft’s facility management plan encompasses the following fields
of technical management:
- Development of a service, maintenance and inspection plan according to applicable regulations for the shops
- Implementation of inspections of various home technological systems as well as issuing or obtaining all relevant certificates.
- Inspection and review according to §82B, Trade and Industry Act
- Development of maintenance and security concepts
- Actualization of maintenance plans, with the respective documentation for your facilities in-house technology and shopfitting with all goods bearers and merchandise displays
- Account examination for the client
- Disruption management plan with priority determination
- Stand by-24 hour remote surveillance hotline
- Dealing (or assistance) with damage and warranty cases
- Dismantling of shopfitting and technical equipment as well as new installations according to the general construction layout descriptions
- Disposal management
- Planning and implementation of energy efficient measures, reducing energy costs
- Material replacements for business operations, specifically for: lighting, air conditioning and ventilation systems (light bulbs, filters, etc.)
- Provision of warehouse space during renovations, as well as interim storage of: shopfittings, display cases, anti-shoplifting devices, decorations, mannequins, etc.
- Per squaremeter budgeting after financial years
- Further general services (e.g. security, catering)
- Building cleaning
- Verification of ladders according to EN 151