This task begins with the selection of a suitable retail space or appropriate property for the projected business demand, as well as planning and execution, up unto key to hand delivery and subsequent facility management of shop and shopfitting.
“Facilitymanagement – alternative spelling facility management, also called property management or investment management – referred to the administration and management of buildings, facilities and equipment.”
Projekt Kraft’s facility management and shop service entails the efficient management of your retail space, especially in the area of shopfitting, lighting and technology housing.
A comprehensive view of your architecture and real estate needs are emphasized. Loyal to our motto “building brands”, our team of construction and facility managers independently supervises your successful retail concepts. Our many years of experience with international projects and specific industry know-how accumulated greatly benefits the client.
The maintenance supervisor service of Projekt Kraft’s facility management program includes our technicians’ expertise. It begins with changing out light fixtures, then moves on to oiling doors, and finally to establishing preventative measures and security precautions.
Ongoing repair work and maintenance of all technological or systems installations are also part of the shop service.
We offer technical and other features with a continuous maintenance routine and repair according to regulatory requirements; we provide 24 hour emergency and service disruption programs.
The service spectrum of Projekt Kraft’s facility management plan encompasses the following areas
of technical management:
- Development of a service, maintenance and inspection plan according to applicable regulations for the shops
- Implementation of inspections of various home technological systems as well as display of relevant findings
- Inspection and review of the Trade and Industry Act
- Development of maintenance and security concepts
- Actualization of maintenance plan, with the respective documentation for facilities’ in-house technology and shopfitting, inclusive of ‘bearer of goods’ provisions
- Account examination for the client
- Disruption management plan with clarification of priorities
- Stand by, 24 hour hotline of remote surveillance
- Processing (or assistance) with damage and warranty cases
- Dismantling of shopfitting and technical equipment as well as new installations according to the general construction layout descriptions
- Disposal management
- Planning and conversion of energy efficient measures, reducing electricity costs
- Material replacements for business operations, specifically for: lighting, air conditioning and ventilation systems (light bulbs, filters, etc.)
- Provision of warehouse space during renovations, as well as interim storage of: shopfittings, display cases, anti-shoplifting devices, decorations, mannequins, etc.
- Budgeting after financial years up to a yd2
- Further general services (e.g. security, catering)
- Building cleaning
- Verification of ladders to EN 151